Sunday, October 30, 2011

wonderful sunday;)

So, today was amazing like how i expected. I woke up at 6 this morning and brushed my teeth. Then i went to Royal Sumatra with my family. I met Ft and the rest and we cycled together. It was really funnn!! We went to our school campus and cycled inside using our bicycles. We went to MPH too and we cycled at the mph. hahaXD. We carried our bicycles up and down the stairs. It was really tiring. Then we went to Ft's house to have a tour inside. His house is really big, huge, giganticc. plus the design which made it perfect. I wish to have a house like that. It was my first time to go to Ft's houseeee. Then i went home and had noodles for my breakfast. Then i went to sun plaza with my family. And tomorrow, 8ghh, like usual, school again. gahh. Wish i could rewind the time to Saturday 3 p.m. because i am having my tuition from 12 to 2.
had a lot of fun today, especially with miraa and friendsss and familyy
wish i could have a good day tomorrow
not dome with my homeworks yett
ughh
bye,
love, cynthianilovessundayy

No comments:

Post a Comment