Friday, October 21, 2011

Door decoration~

So, today we decorated our door due to the celebration of the United Nations Day on this coming monday, which will be Annisa's Birthday. Today was really fun except for some reasons. Our class, Integrity was decorating the door with our chosen country, Pakistan. We didn't choose the country actually but our teachers did. Simplicity got India. I prefer Pakistan though. But (ughh, i hate saying this) the Simplicity's decoration for the door was far far better than ours. Yah, i said it. Tomorrow will be Games Day. Ms.dodee asked all of us to participate in at least one game for each student. I chose badminton but i am a hundred percent sure that Edward FT will surely beat me. And i have guessed the score, 21-0. Edward Ft will be the 21 and i will be the one scoring 0. I begged my mom for me not to go to school tomorrow but she said i needed to. Ughh. I prefer staying at home, watching tv, surfing the internet .
okay then
need to sleep early
byee
love, cynthianidoesntwanttogotoschooltomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment