Monday, October 10, 2011

School

We went to school again today which was super boring. Which made it more boring when Ms.Joan announced that we are going to have a class test tomorrow. I hope i can pass the Class test and bring home a really good score. I never want to fail maths because it is a core subject. I'm not really good in maths tough. Because i'm lazy sometimes. haha:p . But yeah, the subject that i'm worse at is SCIENCE. Science is the worst subject ever. I pass my Science class test but not always. The mandarin class today was so fun because me, Selina, Shella, Sahil, Bryan, Joan, Nicholas and Morine played a game which was super funny. Each player will be given a small piece of paper then, each player will write a boy's name on top(just small) and fold it a bit. Each player must pass it to the player beside you. Then, each player needs to write a verb and fold it again. Then pass. Then each player needs to write a body part(but not negative) like eyes, mouth, tongue, lips, hair , etc, then fold and need to pass it again.then each player will write a girl's name, fold and pass. the last, each player need to write a place(ex: at the hotel, at the park , etc)then pass again. Then each player will open the paper and read what's written. I assure you this game will be so fun when you play it.TRYY! ThenBTW, Melbbourne, my friend, was absent today. They said that he was at Jakarta and his mom was at China. Since nobody will be taking care of him, his mother left him at jakarta with his 2 sisters to his auntie. Because the seat beside me was empty, Oriana sat with me. It's really nice seating with oriana because we can share jokes which will make us laugh like crazy. And pluss today, Annisa gave me a super cute doll. It was mr.bean's doll, TEDDY. But i didn't take a picture of it since i was lazy. But by the way, Thanks soo much annisaaa. *MUACHHH* She gave me Teddy because teddy looks like Ehab. I was teased by my friends a lot of time saying that i love EHAB. But i don't care much and just continue with my doings.I will always keep this doll with me. Whenever  look at it, it makes me want to cuddle it, hug it and keep it with me always. Ok then guys.
wanna study for the class test tomorrow
arrrghhh
wish me luck
*fingerscrossed*
love, cynthianilovestheteddybeardollthatwasgivenbyannisasomuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment