Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Heyy

So yeah. I didn't post anything yesterday since my house's internet was so lame. Curse it. ughh.
So, my class's girls have this book where everyone will write a letter for you. One of my friend, Shella, kept it from Primary 4. Then, my sit mate, Selina, read it from the first page. She saw what i wrote to Shella. It was really really really stupid. I don't even know what i was writing on that time. 
i wrote:
S-SO PRETTY
H-HEN BUT JUST JOKING 
E-ENDING WITH
L-LOLLY
L-LALLY
A-ANT
if you guys know what it means, you're a genius, even my english teacher, Mr.Eric Minaj, doesn't know what it means. So if you know, tell me. 
And Bythewayyyyy, Justin Bieber's song MISTLETOE, has been released. I don't know when but it was really amazing. 
OHMIIGOSH
I really love him
I am a big fan of him
I love you JUSTIN BIEBER
Scroll down and look:
I don't really like his mouth in here. it looks like a fish's mouth.
(not to be rude jaybayy)

omgomgomg! >.<





okay then guyss
baayeeeee
love, cynthianilovesjustinbieber

No comments:

Post a Comment