Wednesday, December 21, 2011

TFGIEOG.

Well well well, my blog title, i think you need to guess, won't say it. lol. But still, i won't say it, and it's Sahil's birthday today, Happy Birthdayyy! I'm so happy today, and i don't know why. heheXD. By the way, i don't really know what to post today, so, Justin Bieber? nice one.
Okay, Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber.
When it comes to celebrities, wikipedia, will be your best friend.
So, cumhiaaa, I'll just copy and paste.
"Justin drew Bieber, is a canadian pop/RnB singer, songwriter and, actor. Bieber was discovered in 2008 by Scooter Braun."
I'll just copy till' there.
I don't really like his hair right now(it's my opinion), check this out:

imgres.jpg

i dislike it. 
haha
what about you?
you guys like it?
so, i prefer his old hair,
i'm so not into him anymore, BRUNO MARS<3
i love bruno mars
okeyy 
bye
love, cynthiani







No comments:

Post a Comment