Tuesday, December 27, 2011

HOW-LEY-DAY

So, Aloha peopleee, i'm not blogging for a long time, because it's howleyday, and i spend most of my hours sleeping, and going out, shopping. Holiday is un-fun, like seriously, so un-fun, i have nothing to do, because my trip to Chiang Mai, will be in the 16 of January, and i need to wait, wait, wait, until the time comes. So, for the ones who are in a good, fun, nice, holiday, good for you, and I hope that you are having a really nice time. Well, I am sure, you guys are not hoping to be in this kind of situation, where, you wake up at 10.30 a.m. and eat your breakfast at 11.00 a.m. lunch at 2.00. p.m. go to the only comfortable plaza in Medan, sunplaza at 3.00. p.m. and go home at 9.00 p.m. then you watch tv, and sleep. I woke up at 10.30 this morning, i felt lousy, lazy, whatever, sick, bored, uncomfortable. I don't know how to explain that feeling, it's totally mixed up. You won't like it.

By the way, at the 9th of January, SHKOOL, haha, boringg!! Homeworks again, books, i hate it. But i'll be skipping 2 or maybe 3 days, so, thank you Chiang Mai. it's the time when everyone prepares for the Chinese New Year celebration, and i will be enjoying my days in Chiang Mai. Yeehaaa. haha, i'm too happy.

I have been changing the colour of my nail polish for like 3 times, because i love to peel off nail polish from my nails. It's insane. I miss my friends a lot, a lottttttttttt. I miss those moments when we joke around together, play together, gahhh, seriously, i'm not lying.

And like seriously, BlackBerry is not helping you to escape from your Boredom-ness, because the only positive part of BlackBerry is BBM, it's when you get to chat with another person who owns a BlackBerry, yeahh, i'm sure you guys, know what BBM is. heheXD.

I have no idea, to what i am going to talk about, so, I'm sure all of you knows Austin Mahone, the Justin Bieber-copycat-er, I'm not saying that i hate him, i just dislike him, because you know, Rebeib Nitsuj, is a lot better, than Austin Mahone. Rebeib Nitsuj, is Justin Bieber spelled backwards. But BRUNO MARS, is the best. goshh, Bruno Mars is so cool, and he's the world's most charming man.
I'm serious. he may not look handsome, but he's charming, adorable, amazing, awesome, he's perfect. I'm so in love with Bruno Mars. Maybe, some people don't like him, but, for me, you're the best. The Best One Ever (Sing it, in the tune of The Best Day Ever, By Spongebob Squarepants).

Talking about Spongebob, believe it or not, i love Spongebob. Maybe there are even 95 year-old grandmas or grandpa spongebob fans. Nothing's Impossible. Really, nothing's impossible. If you want to run 1000 miles, non-stop, you can, but there's a hundred percent of possibility that you are going to die, believe. If you want to carry stones which weigh a ton, in a 5 mile journey, you can, but keep this in mind, you wouldn't survive, even in the first metre. lol
some pictures of spongebob:















So, goodnighttXD readers
going to sleep now
byeeeee
love, cynthiani <3


No comments:

Post a Comment