Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Alohaaa!
hey people!!
Today is amazing, shopped a lot. And for sure, today is super awesome.
This will be a not short not long post, but not like selina's one post because her one post is like 'i don't know how to describe it' it's super duper long. Because simply, she's amazing. Like, come on dude, who doesn't know selina irwan? if you guys don't know her, well, you're not awesome, just kidding. The most popular girl in school, lots of guys running after her. no offense sel, but it's super true. Go on, check this out--->sel's blog
it's selina's blog. Ok, back to the topic. It's Christmas! You guys should be really happy, even though i'm not christian, i still love christmas. Christmas is amazing, butttttt, it's not fun here. I told you guys about it, in the last 2 posts, about christmas in indonesiaa. arghhh, i just dont want to talk about it. I just want to enjoy my day. yihaaa. So, Christmas is the best celebration of the year, it's when your family gathers together and have dinner together, it's when you meet your long lost cousins and family members who lives in another country, it's when you greet your beloved ones, when you greet you friends and best friends, it's the time to forgive, apologize, and to love. You don't need to have a big-mega-christmas-party at your house if you don't feel the christmas joy, and spirit. I would rather have a small party and have lots and lots of fun. ahhh. My father is a Buddhist, my mom, a christian, my grandma, a buddhist, my grandpa, a christian. Well, confusing, complicated, the two best words to describe my family's religion. Hey, btw, i watched 'Judy Moody and the not bummer summer' movie. It was amazing. I also watched the movie 'Bringing Ashley Home' and my favourite 'New Girl'. I just love the movie 'new girl' super duper uber mega much. That sentence 'super super uber mega much' is so Judy Moody. I don't know, but, i'm so in love with all these movies that i'm watching. okay! it's 12.01, i'm late by 1 minute, btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLEEEE!!
it's officially christmas! 2012 is coming!

@oriana, sorry for the late reply, i saved the crumpled paper picture first and edited the rest on picnik.
ok then people
love,cynthiani
it's christmas! haha, can't stop saying it. i'm just so happy.
to all my friends, family, and everyone around the world,  i love you guys!
and, i love you santa<3

No comments:

Post a Comment