Friday, December 9, 2011

@selina's

alohaa!
So, yesterday was the best day ever, like what spongebob said. gushhh. I went to Sun Plaza with Selina, Shella, Oriana, Annisa and Natasya. It was really fun. So, we felt bored after roaming around the Plaza and decided to go to someone's house, which we ended up in Selina's house. We waited for Natasya's car for around 10 minutes and took a lot of pictures, as in A LOT. When Natasya's car came, I sat at the back with the three others, Oriana, Selina and Annisa. When we arrived at Selina's house, we went to her room. Then made a video. But it was not even one fourth of the song. Because all of us saw Eileen with her very-energetic-dog, who keeps on barking and i was like Ahh! AHH! Goshh! OH MY GOD! Not only me, Annisa and Shella also. Haha. But Selina and Natasya was just like, Stay cool, yeah, nothing is happening, while the three of us, were like shouting here and there. I hope that i can be a dog lover, but it will never happen, because it's like an impossible thing to happen, I dare to touch dogs, but to carry em', oh, no, thanks. I got this traumatic experience at my cousin's house that made me this scare towards dogs. My family went to my cousin's house, like, um, last year, if i'm not mistaken, and they got a big big dog, i was not really scared with dogs at that time, and this stupid-annoying dog(no offense, sel, because i know u really like dogs, and you will never call a dog as stupid, or annoying) chased me, so, i ran to a room, climbed up to the bed and laid to the wall, not to find out that the bed got wheels on them. The bed started moving and i fell , preventing my butt getting hurt, i used my hands to protect me. Then i realised that my bone in my left wrist was broken and went to the doctor. That's why, i really hate dogs, and i'm scared of them. Back to the topic, it was 7, and Shella's mom came to pick her up, I joined her car and went to Asia mega mas to have dinner with Shella and her family. Skyped with Dex, Jul, Nick and Sahil. Used Selina's wig and her mom saw me, oh my god, 
okay, so, that's quite a post
Going to post the pictures once annisa have uploaded them 
okay thenn
byee
love, cynthiani

No comments:

Post a Comment