Sunday, November 20, 2011

Who Says.


I was making a video clip a while ago with my cousin. We used the song Who Says by Selena Gomez, i know the song is quite old, not totally old, but it's a few months ago, which people nowadays say that it's old, me, an example, but who cares. Because that is one of my favourite song. Okay, so today was really fun, we had the chance to shoot a video, outside the house and also inside the house. I was about to upload it to youtube but i cancelled it. I was just shy. I am already done with the video. I just used half of the song. Thanks to my cousin for helping me out. I changed my shirt for like 5 times, and now i know how tiring it is for celebrities when they have their video making. what more they need to change the colour of their nail polish, they need to change their hairstyle, and their shirt, dresses, change places. They sometimes even change their places, from one country to the other. And of course, they need a really long time to finish it, not like mine, i just need 2 days, for the shooting and editing. And the problem now, i can't even upload the video in here. ERROR. ughh. stupid laptop.
And, I am not even done with my literature homework, too lazy
You know, children nowadays, they are more clever compared to children long long ago, when it comes to bad things. Cheating, Lying, Playing, but children nowadays are much more modern compared to the children long long long long time ago. They dont even have laptop those days. Not even a PSP, or any electronic gadgets. I surely pity them.
okay then guys,
SA is coming, really soon.
*yawns*
byee
love, cynthiani.

No comments:

Post a Comment