Thursday, November 10, 2011

E COMIC

Our Inter-Disciplinary project, or usually known as IDP, is the second worst thing in school. The first one will always be our semestral assessment 1 and 2. Our IDP this year is not really fun. I preferred my IDP when i was in Primary 6. It was fun because we got to shoot movies. teeheee. I still remember those bloopers, the funny moments, and alot more. miss those moments. XD.
And I heard this news about Justin Bieber raping a woman. That's really really sad. I don't even know if that it is true. I hope not. because if the news is true, his reputation will go down and down and down, which is a really bad news. They are still checking the baby's dna and Justin Bieber's dna. And if their DNA match, you know what happens. I believe in JB.









okay then guyss
byeee
will blog again tomorrow
lovve, cynthianilovesjustinbieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment