Thursday, January 12, 2012

The One That Got Away

Hey, so it's been a long time for me, to write something at this blog. So, i miss you guys. I've not browse the internet for like a week. And i made a record. Well, not a record. haha. By the way, i made a new video. The one that got away by Katy Perry. I love that song so much. And i still can't believe that Katy perry and Russell Brand have divorced. It's a really sad thing to know. And i really hope that the both of them can always stay for like forever after like the movies in disney. they always have a happy ending. if you dont believe me, come on, check these stories and see if they have a happy ending or not:
Cinderella
Snow white
Sleeping Beauty
Beauty and the beast
Aladdin
Pocahontas
Dumbo
Bambi
Alice in the Wonderland
Peter Pan
Lady and the Tramp
101 Dalmatians
Robin Hood
The Black Cauldron
The Little Mermaid
The Lion King
Hercules
Mulan
Tarzan
Lilo and Stitch
Okay, so enough with this Disney movie sort of thing, so, the video i made was just usual, i didn't change my shirt for like 5 times like i did in the first video i got. Well in this video i changed my shirt for like, umm, maybe thrice. Correct me if im wrong, for the ones who have seen my video. but no, nobody saw it, except for my cousin, brother and mom.
lolXD
so, i love school, and i thought that school's gonna be boring, but hell no, it's not.
EXCEPT for mandarin class today. Because Mr.Zhai got mad for no reason. really, he got mad for no reason. Yea, it sounds weird, he got mad for no reason. so, we laughed a lot today at school.
So, im uploading the video of The One That Got Away right now, and i need to wait for 4 hours. So, i wish myself luck.
If i'm done uploading it, i'm gonna post it hereee
Byee
love,cynthiani

No comments:

Post a Comment